- 4 years of experience in electronics circuit design: architecture, board design, board bring-up and prototyping with its validations
- Experience in developing complex multi-layered and Rigid-Flex PCB system design for small form-factor devices through the entire HW development cycle (specifications, schematics, PCB layout, bring-up, characterization, validations and various tests).
- 4 years of experience in using EDA tools and measurement equipments, such as oscilloscopes, logic analyzers, and spectrum analyzers
- Must have access to basic equipment (soldering station, logic analyzer, oscilloscope, etc.)
- Team player
- Ability to read and write business level English
- Willing to comply and contribute to our Company Values
- MS or PhD degree in any of the following courses: Electrical Engineering or related fields
- More than 2 years of experience in two or more of the following fields: firmware, ARM, RTOS, device drivers, NFC, Bluetooth 5+ or embedded system integration.
- In-depth knowledge of Altium Designer.
- Leadership experience in developing commercial products in embedded systems is a big plus
- Ability to speak native level English and some Western European language(s)* is a big plus
- With good moral character and an equally good sense of humor
- Develop and maintain PCB design for our products
- Collaborate with mechanical engineers, contractors and production partners for product design and prototyping/mass-production
- Plan/execute/maintain appropriate road map(s) in the hardware development field
- Coordinate with contractors to manage project priorities, deadlines and deliverables
Visa assistance available for qualified candidates.
The ideal candidate/s should be a fast-learner, multi-tasker and self-motivated, and is able to practice professionalism and, more importantly, enjoy new challenges as part of the team. In addition, he or she must be results-driven and willing to go the extra mile to get the job done.
*We are considering opening a marketing office/development center(s) in selected areas around the European region in the near future.
Please send us your CV to jobs[at]16lab.net. In the email, please include your account names for:
- Twitter (optional)
- Facebook (optional)
For inquiries, please email to jobs[at]16lab.net