- 5 or more years of coding experience
- Expertise in security engineering for mobile applications
- Strong mathematical background
- Fast learner
- Team player
- Ability to read and write business level English
- Willing to comply and contribute to our Company Values
- MS or PhD degree in any of the following courses: Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Mathematics or related fields
- 2 or more years of experience in vulnerability analysis on network and/or mobile applications
- More than 2 years of experiences in two or more of the following fields: firmware, operating system, device drivers, cryptography, ARM, Java Card, EMV, PCI-DSS, NFC, Bluetooth 5+, hardware/software integration
- Leadership experience in developing commercial products in embedded security is a big plus
- Ability to speak fluent English and some major European language(s)* is a big plus
- With good moral character and an equally good sense of humor
- Develop and maintain competitive software solutions
- Design and implement secure communication protocols involving diverse devices and services
- Perform security testing and vulnerability analysis
Visa assistance available for qualified candidates.
The ideal candidate/s should be a fast-learner, multi-tasker and self-motivated, and is able to practice professionalism and, more importantly, enjoy new challenges as part of the team. In addition, the qualified candidate must be results-driven and willing to go an extra mile to get the job done.
*We are considering opening a marketing office/development center(s) in selected areas around Europe in the near future.
Please send us your CV to jobs[at]16lab.net. In the email, please include your account names for:
- Twitter (optional)
- Facebook (optional)
For inquiries, please email to jobs[at]16lab.net